Hi everyone! If you are new to this blog and have yet to read what the FF Cooking Club is all about, please refer back to my prior post, FF Cooking Club.
I have been researching more weeknight meals over the past month and trying to bring some more variety to the table. My hubby is very happy about this. I tried out these recipes and absolutely loved them. Stuffed chicken is a great way to spruce up your boneless skinless chicken breast and I have been experimenting with different stuffed chicken recipes. I hope you like these meals as much as we do!
So what’s on the menu this week?
- Love stuffed chicken recipes. They are so simple and really spruce up the plain chicken breast.
- Get creative with your stuffing- if you do not like these ingredients try different ones.
- This recipe calls for pounding out boneless skinless chicken breast. I sometime purchase chicken fillets so I save myself the trouble of pounding out the chicken.
- I like to serve this dish with a side salad.
- Easy, delicious and healthy.
- This recipe actually calls for chicken, but I switched it out for shrimp.
- You can also use flank steak instead of chicken or shrimp.
- I serve this recipe with yellow rice- my favorite go to yellow rice is Vigo Yellow Rice.
- I use the low carb fajitas, but you can also turn this into a delicious fajita salad- just add chopped iceberg lettuce.
- All I have to say is- Barefoot Contessa! You just cannot go wrong.
- She has never made something I don’t like.
- This recipe takes longer than the others so make sure to give yourself a bit more time.
- No need to serve this with a side, it has everything you need.
- This is an easy weeknight meal that is delicious and something different.
- The feta and sun-dried tomato combination is amazing.
- Whenever you are doing meatloaves or meatballs and combine all the ingredients, I always use my hands and gently mix the mixture. If you overwork it, the meat becomes tough rather than light and airy.
- I like to serve this with a side salad.
Here’s you SHOPPING LIST for the week.
I love these recipes and am always experimenting with new recipes during the week with my husband. One of the cardinal rules for entertaining is to NEVER try a new recipe for the first time at your dinner party. Weeknight meals are a great way to try out some new recipes and serve them later on at dinner parties. Have a great weekend and happy cooking everyone!