Hi everyone! If you are new to this blog, and haven’t read what FF Cooking Club is all about, please refer back to my prior post, FF Cooking Club.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and spent some quality time with friends and family. We certainly had the best time and loved being together. As much as I love the holidays, I am looking forward to a few days of normalcy before the craziness of Hanukkah and Christmas take over. This week I selected some of my favorite weeknight meals. I always try and pick a variety of options to keep the week exciting and delicious. Happy cooking everyone 🙂
So What’s On The Menu This Week?
- I love this recipe and it definitely gives weeknight meals a bit of a pop.
- I usually omit the foccaia bread from this recipe but by all means don’t listen to me.
- I love to serve this with a vegetable side. This roasted asparagus recipe is amazing (I will also squeeze lemon juice over the asparagus, and before the last 2 minutes of cooking, I’ll sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top).
- I get to whip out my grill pan for this recipe which is always exciting…well for me at least!
- This is by far and away one of my FAVORITE weeknight meals (and I can say the same for my hubby).
- It’s so easy, so delicious, and so quick.
- I love this because you can buy a roasted chicken in the grocery store and shred it up, or I just bake boneless skinless chicken breast at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes (don’t forget to salt and pepper the chicken).
- Anything with peas is amazing in my book.
- No need to serve with a side- it’s got everything you need!
- This recipe is new to my weeknight meal recipe index.
- It’s delicious and a unique spin on a shrimp dish.
- This recipe requires a food processor to grind the shrimp into patties, but if you haven’t used a food processor yet, it’s so simple and makes amazing meals. Definitely a great addition to your kitchen tools.
- I omit the pineapple (I am not a big fan of pineapple).
- The sauce is AMAZING.
- I serve this with a vegetable side or salad.
- So much flavor and such a great spin on boneless skinless chicken breast.
- To make it more healthy use all the low fat cheese recommendations that the recipe calls for (but I’m not going to lie…..I use the regular).
- Make this recipe on Wednesday- and give yourself a rewarding, well deserved treat.
- Leave the jalapeno seeds out for less spice.
- Serve with a side of rice or vegetables.
Here’s you SHOPPING LIST for the week.
Hope everyone enjoys these weeknight meals. I love doing the FF Cooking Club and sharing all my favorite recipes. If you would like to guest blog and recommend your favorites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Cooking everyone!!!