Are you cooking for the holidays? Hosting can be a lot of work and stressful, especially if you are having a large crowd. Here are my top picks for keeping the stress level down and hosting the perfect party for a large crowd. For more tips refer back to my BLOG POST. Happy hosting everyone:)
- Set the table the night before so that there is one less thing for you to do the day of the party
- Write out a plan with times to prepare and cook your dishes
- Choose dishes that you can make the night before and just throw in the the oven the day of
- If you have one oven and are cooking your turkey all day, chose appetizers and side dishes that do not need the oven
- Don’t be shy! Ask guests to bring some dishes like the salad or deserts
If you are anything like my family, you have already started to get out the Christmas decorations and ready to get your Christmas tree. When decorating your tree make sure to put the larger ornaments towards the center of the tree and the smaller ones at the end of the branches! I love this guide to the perfect amount of ornaments for each size of christmas tree but when in doubt more is always more when it comes to decorating for the holidays!! See you Wednesday.
Everyone know’s that Cyber Monday is all about SALES SALES SALES!!! The best part is that you can do all your shopping from the comfort of your home! Enjoy all the amazing deals from your couch and get your holiday shopping done all in one day. Here are some great lists and sites that will get you started on the hunt!