Hi everyone! If you are new to this blog, and haven’t read what FF Cooking Club is all about, please refer back to my prior post, FF Cooking Club.
Since the New Year, like everyone else around the world, I have been trying to eat healthier. My favorite meal of the day is dinner for sure. I eat super healthy small meals all day and then love to come home and cook a full healthy dinner. My thoughts on diet and food are always 80% healthy and 20% indulgence. I do not believe in completely limiting yourself from all the foods you love. It’s about balance and moderation and making sure not to deprive yourself so that you don’t drive yourself crazy and end up gorging. The recipes I chose for the week are a mix of healthy, easy, and delicious. The cheeseburger casserole, I must admit, is not the healthiest, however can easily be converted into a super healthy meal with a few adjustments. Happy Cooking!
So What’s On The Menu This Week?
- I love 1 pan dishes
- Make sure to place foil down on the pan for easy cleanup
- I squeeze a little lemon on top for extra flavor
- This recipe is delicious, takes no time to make, and is healthy
- This recipe has everything- the main meal (salmon) and the sides (veggies)
- I mean the title says it all- DELICIOUS
- I love this recipe because you totally get the taco craving, but without all the calories
- I love that this is a SLOW COOKER RECIPE- you place all the ingredients in the slow cooker, leave for the day, and dinner is ready when you get home! AMAZING
- This is a 2 part recipe- you slow cook the chicken, and then place the chicken in the peppers and bake
- I make a side of yellow rice- this is my all time favorite yellow rice – Vigo yellow rice
- You can make this recipe in advance and just place the peppers in the oven when you are ready to serve
- Delicious and definitely worth the extra work
- Kid and husband pleaser!
- This recipe is easy to prepare and tastes delicious
- To make it healthier- use low fat cheddar cheese and quinoa, or just leave out the pasta all together
- No side necessary for this- it’s got it all!
- All you have to say is roasted chicken and mustard
- This is so simple and so delicious
- You will need a food processor for this recipe
- If bone in chicken is not your thing- you can absolutely switch this out for boneless skinless chicken breast- 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes
- I love to serve this with a vegetable side or side salad. I love this recipe, Brussel Sprouts with Crispy Pancetta Recipe
I love to hear what other people make for themselves and for their families. I am looking for some great kid friendly recipe suggestions since my toddler is going through the “I won’t eat anything except fruit and chicken nuggets” phase. If you are interested in being a guest FF Cooking Club Blogger so you can share your favorite recipes, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.