I am back this week with our Forever Freckled Beauty Favorites. This is actually one of my favorite blogs to write because I love getting together with my sisters and going over which products to share with everyone. This week I want to focus mostly on makeup! I am the type of person who could probably spend 2 hours walking around Sephora trying out every new product. So to spare you some time, I will narrow it down to our top 5 beauty picks.
FF Beauty Favorites
1. Trish McEvoy Makeup Brushes. I have searched high and low for a great makeup brush set and I always love Trish McEvoy’s collections. Her brushes are incredibly soft and the application goes on so smooth. If you have the money, I would buy this set too. Having the entire collection will give you plenty of options to work with when putting on your makeup. Brushes are a makeup product that I don’t mind breaking the bank on, mostly because if you take good enough care of them, they can last for a long period of time.
2. Bobby Brown Shimmer Brick. I swear my mom has been giving the three of us this shimmer brick for the past 5 years for the holidays. I still always love getting it! It comes in a few different color options, so if you don’t like this specific one there are others to choose from. This palette takes the place of blush for me. It gives me a natural shimmer on my cheekbones and I love the way it looks as a finishing touch to my makeup. You can also use the colors individually as eye shadow which is a great plus!
3. Peter Thomas Roth Moisturizer. This is my sister Katie’s all time favorite moisturizer! It really helps brighten your skin and even out your complexion. This moisturizer is great if you are experiencing dryness and even removes small sun spots. Use it daily and it won’t take long to see the affects. It smells incredible and its definitely worth the hefty price tag if you ask me!
4. Trish McEvoy Makeup Planner. This was a gift I received from my mother in law for my Birthday. Honestly, it is one of my favorite things anyone has ever given to me! This is an amazing, all inclusive set, and for once you will use everything that comes in it. This specific one comes as is but the best thing about these makeup planners is that you can also customize them however you want. They come in various sizes and you can choose all your own colors and products. There are so many options to choose from and I love the fact that it’s so convenient to travel with. I never know when I will need to quickly reapply my makeup, so I find myself constantly throwing this in my purse when I am on the go. It’s also a great tool for women who are unorganized when it comes to makeup. It will make your life just a bit easier, which is something I need!
5. Too Faced Natural Eye Palette. This is my sister Alison’s pick for the week. I am pretty sure all 3 of us have this eye shadow palette. I have always been very loyal to my Naked palette, but when I received this set as a gift, I found myself switching back and forth between both. I love how petite this set is as it fits just perfectly in my bag. The colors are really beautiful and they will stay on throughout the day. It also comes with a really easy to follow guide for anyone who needs help on shadow application!
I hope you go out and buy some of these wonderful products!