Hi everyone! I cannot believe we are already a week and 1/2 into July. The summer is going so fast and I am already starting to think about the holidays (lol…….ok maybe a bit premature). Well as much as I am not the biggest fan of the summer time, I do LOVE the food and outdoor fun. Lately, I have been on a health kick and eating super clean and doing my best to control my portions. I have been eating a ton of salads this summer and trying to change them up a bit and make them more exciting. In my mission to make and eat delicious salads, I have found some awesome ones. So today I would like to recommend my top summer salads. Happy cooking everyone!
SO WHAT’S ON THE MENU- SUMMER SALADS:
- This is the perfect summer salad
- I LOVE the ramen noodle crunch in it and the dressing is amazing
- If you are bringing this to a party- prepare the strawberries and add the dressing when you get to where you are going
- YUMMY and so easy
- The longer this recipe sits in the dressing, the better
- This is a great one to make ahead of time
- Katie brought this recently to Carrie’ house for a BBQ and it was amazing
- Wait what!!!!! Yep you read right- Katie cooked something and Carrie hosted a party! LOL sorry guys….you know I love you:)
- My favorite favorite favorite is chick peas. So anything with chickpeas is amazing
- The artichokes were a perfect summer touch!
- I will definitely be making this for my next party!
- Please just make this and you can thank me later
- I have been making this for over 10 years
- The longer it sits in the dressing, the better
- This is such a great, easy, refreshing dish
- I promise it will not disappoint
I hope you make some of these recipes during your summer time:) They are so great and healthy for you, but also awesome to bring to parties and get togethers. Happy Cooking everyone!