Hi everyone! Today I am excited to get away from my normal topics of veterinary medicine and cooking to discuss baby products and how we have prepared for the arrival of twins! For all those who have been following our blog, you know I am patiently (or not so patiently) awaiting the arrival of twins. My husband and I are so excited for the three-week countdown to their arrival. Our 2 1/2 year old son, Luke, on the other hand, is not so sure just yet. By nature, I am an overly organized and prepared type-A personality. While I know the arrival of the twins is going to add quite a bit of chaos to our lives, I have taken extreme measures to be prepared and organized in order to cut down on some of the insanity! It probably just gives me a false sense of control when I really know our lives are about to be turned upside-down.
During my prep for the twins, I came across an incredible baby product company that I absolutely love. The Baby Cubby is a store that picks and sells all the best and safest products for children. In addition to their retail store, they provide a great resource for information, advice, and support through their social media and Cubby Community Blog. The Baby Cubby team is made up of parents who have been there, know what it’s like, and are passionate about encouraging, inspiring, and reminding parents how amazing they are and how important their role has become. The Baby Cubby provides a price match, even against Amazon prices, so you know you’re getting a great deal. I love that this company is smaller and feels more personable than the larger stores, but still has everything plus more that you need for your family and new arrival(s)!
So what’s on top of the baby registry list?
- 4 Moms MommaRoo– We had this with our first and it is the best. It has all different motion and sound settings and our son lived in it the first year.
- Miracle Blanket– I will never forget the first night home from the hospital with our son searching how to swaddle a baby videos on YouTube. This blanket does the work for you and is so simple. It definitely was our favorite when putting Luke to sleep.
- UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller– This came highly recommended by my sister Carrie. We had a good one with Luke, but the car seat and stroller base were heavy. This is light, easily manageable and can fit 2 infants and 1 toddler in various ways.
- Mary Meyer Talls stuffed animals– These are adorable, and great for decor. They remind me of all the Restoration Hardware decor but for a quarter of the price. They actually look adorable in the twins’ nursery!
- Baby Breeza– GENIUS is all I have to say about this product. My friend recommended this and I cannot wait to try it out (especially at 3am when you can’t see straight and you’re scrambling for bottle pieces, formula, and a quick way to warm the bottle).
- Totesavvy diaper bag organizer – Having twins, I want to be organized and ready. These are great to separate each babies’ supplies in an organized way. The different size pockets and way it’s organized makes it easily accessible in your diaper bag and perfect for 1 or 2 babies.
- Fisher Price Newborn Rock n Play– Again this came highly recommend by my sister Carrie. It’s light and portable. I see many future naps for the twins in these chairs.
- UPPAbaby MESA Infant Car Seat– These infant car seats are, most importantly, safe and also likely the lightest weight of all the options. With 2 infants and a toddler to get in and out of the car, I am looking forward to at least a little bit of ease and convenience.
I look forward to sharing more as our new journey with twins begins. I hope this helps with your journey too!