Hey everyone! I haven’t talked beauty in quite some time! I recently wanted to take my beauty routine to the next level, so I decided to invest in some new products. With a new home and a 1 1/2 year old, my skin has not been looking its best lately. I feel like my dark circles were getting darker and my skin was losing its firmness. I’m 32…this shouldn’t be happening yet, right?!
Well, instead of beating myself up about it, I invested in some new products. I already can see such a difference in the touch and feel of my skin. I have used all the products listed below, and would highly recommend trying any of them! It made me feel better about myself and the results have given me a new outlook on how to take care of my skin. Some of these recommendations below are not just for skin. I wanted to mix in a few other great makeup products too. Sorry for all the concealer stuff…clearly this is my problem area! Hopefully you enjoy these products as much as I do.
1. Coconut Skin Smoothing Primer by First Aid Beauty. I have seen a difference in the touch of my skin after using this product for two weeks. I wear it before I apply my makeup and right after I wash my face. My skin feels softer and the coconut smell is delicious.
2. Contour Brushes by Makeup Revolution. We recently discovered these type of brushes. I don’t normally contour, but I saw a drastic difference when using these to contour my face.
3. Fake Up Hydrating Concealer by Benefits. This adds a little hydration to under my eyes. It lifts them up and makes them appear fresher.
4. Sigma Brush Cleaning Mat. This is so cool, right? Something I rarely do is clean my brushes. They need to be taken care of or they won’t last you very long. Tuck this into your drawer and bring out once a month to clean your brushes! Their website shows you the right way to clean them too.
5. Bobbi Brown Face Concealer. A great concealer with the perfect amount of coverage for any blemish or spot on your face.
6. CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser. I recently switched over to this brand from Cetaphil. It’s cheap and I really love how it makes my face feel.
7. Kate Somerville Retinol Firming Eye Cream. I do it all people!!! I will try anything that can add a little hydration or firmness to under my eyes.
8. Benefit Goop Proof Eye Brow Pencil. I love this pencil! It has the perfect angle to fill in the corner of my eyebrows.
9. Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne In A Snap. I love these! When I get that one pesky zit, I apply this to the area. I also love how they now package each treatment individually.