It’s crunch time! Now, you know I LOVE researching, buying, and gifting any type of toys to the kids for the holidays. But the truth is that I love researching, buying, and giving gifts PERIOD! So today, I want to help you out with some last minute gift ideas for all the men in your life. Admit it, they’re always the hardest to buy for, so it’s extra rewarding to find that “just right” item!
Last Minute Gift Ideas for Men
I’m sticking with Amazon (mostly Prime eligible) items this go around because they are the fastest place in a time crunch. But I’m sure some similar items may be available to you locally, if you have a chance to do a little searching.
- Man Crates
- MasterClass Online Classes
- Wireless Charger Stand
- Urban Map Glass (with a favorite bottle of booze)
- Patio Cooler with Foosball Table Top
- The MeatEater Fish and Game Cookbook
- Mini Movie Projector with Screen
- Pizza Socks Box
- FEND Folding Helmet
- Bluetooth Beanie for Men
- Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones
- YETI Hopper Backflip Soft Sided Cooler/Backpack
- GCI Outdoor Freestyle Rocker Portable Folding Rocking Chair
- LED Flashlight Gloves
- Magnetic Wristband with Strong Magnets for Holding Screws, Nails, Drill Bits
- Flavor Brigade Gourmet Grilling Spices Gift Set
- SipCaddy Bath & Shower Cupholder Caddy for Beer & Wine
Tip for Items Arriving Late: Sometimes you find that perfect gift a little late. Bummer. But since it’s really the thought that counts, print out a picture of the item and wrap it up with a note about when it will arrive – a late gift is still a gift!
Final Thoughts – Don’t Forget to Treat Yourself!
And while you’re out and about (in person or virtually), give yourself a pat on the back and a little self-care with some added items for YOU!
Especially this year, it’s so important to take care of yourself, physically AND mentally. And everyone LOVES a little surprise in the mail. So reward yourself this holiday season!
You deserve it!