I LOVE THIS SEASON. It’s the kickoff to all the holidays – the parties, the food, family and friends, and just an overall happy feeling! I also love hosting parties, and now is definitely the season for hosting football parties. One of my favorite kinds of parties is an appetizer party where you serve tons of awesome finger foods. So today I wanted to give everyone a quick and easy chicken buffalo slider recipe that is always THE hit football party food.
Let’s get started.
The Ultimate Football Party Food – Buffalo Chicken Sliders
This recipe is so quick and easy to throw together first thing in the morning – slow cooker recipes are great for working moms, especially. And with only four ingredients, anyone can whip up a successful appetizer for the next tailgate party.
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup wing sauce, divided
- Ranch dressing
- 12 slider buns
- Add chicken breasts to a slow cooker and top with 1/2 cup wing sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred using 2 forks. Reserve 1/4 cup of liquid from slow cooker, and discard the rest. Place shredded chicken back into slow cooker bowl. Add 1/4 cup reserved liquid and remaining 1/2 cup wing sauce. Stir to coat chicken.
- And voila! Place small amount of chicken mixture on each bun. Garnish with additional wing sauce and ranch dressing or leave the ranch dressing as a side for people to dip if they want.
That is it! So simple, and it makes your home smell amazing all day with the slow cooker on. And this recipe is one that everyone LOVES.
Here are some of my other favorite recipes for a fun appetizer party.
Forever Freckled Favorites:
Other Great Appetizer Options: