1) You want to start by painting your clothes pins or decorating them however your kids want. Let them have fun with it. Glitter can be a super fun addition! And messy 🙂
2) Fill you zip lock baggie 1/2 way with the M&M candy. You want to fold the zipper portion of the bag over so you cant see it and then you want to take your pipe cleaner and tie the bag tight.
3) Take your clothespin and insert right in the middle of your butterfly. You then want to glue on the googly eyes to the clothespin!
With Valentine’s day just around the corner I am sure your kids are starting to bug you about purchasing those standard Valentines day cards for their classmates. Yes they are classic and cute…but why not be different and make something for each and every classmate! We did this activity with the kids and they loved it. Besides eating almost all the candy we managed to save a few to show you all how we put them together. It’s also fun to get your kids involved and make this holiday more about just celebrating the love between you and your significant ever. This is also a super cute gift your kids can give your teacher along with an adorable card. And it’s so simple easy to do it! Enjoy <3
- Pipe cleaners (red or pink)
- Marker, glitter, paint
- M&M candies (get the pink, red and white bag)
- Ziploc bags
- Clothespin (you can buy a basic one or at Target they have glittered ones already done for you!)
- Small googly eyes
Happy Valentines Day everyone!