Hi everyone! If you are new to this blog, and haven’t read what FF Cooking Club is all about, please refer back to my prior post, FF Cooking Club.
I hope you had a great week and are gearing up for a fun, relaxing weekend. For some, this may be the last weekend before back to school, but for others their babies have already put on their backpacks, sharpened their pencils, and are ready to go. With all the school preparations, extracurricular activities that we need to shuffle our kiddos to, and of course the holiday season peeping around the corner, I thought I would suggest some easy and healthy weeknight meals that not only will you love, but so will the kids: Lets get started;
What’s On The Menu This Week:
- So what kid doesn’t love croutons!?
- This dish is delicious and so easy
- If the shrimp is not a fave of the kids, switch it out for chicken fingers!
- I love that you can really put whatever ingredients you and your family enjoys- the dressing is AMAZING!
- Taco Tuesdays!!!! Who doesn’t love tacos?
- I like this recipe because it uses ground turkey and incorporates tacos into a salad. So it is healthy.
- However, if you wanted to turn this more into your traditional taco- just use ground beef and shells.
- I love to make this will yellow rice– Vigo is the best!
- Loved this recipe
- The dressing was amazing and I am definitely going to use the dressing with other recipes.
- Again, if this is too fancy for the kids, try switching out for chicken breast or chicken fingers.
Yummy!! With the start of the new school year and all the preparations well on there way, I hope these meal suggestions make weeknight dinners a bit less daunting. We all have such busy lives and with the kids now all running off in different directions, sometimes connecting as a family can be difficult. Weeknight meals and all getting together is such a great way to be in touch as a family and enjoy some quality time together:) I would LOVE to hear what you cook for your family and what your meal suggestions are. Please comment or email us with some suggestions. Happy Cooking everyone and good luck with back to school!