Hi everyone! If you are new to this blog, and haven’t read what FF Cooking Club is all about, please refer back to my prior post, FF Cooking Club.
I am going to dedicate these weeknight meal suggestions to my hubby. While I am approaching the end of the race with this twin pregnancy, I am finding myself having a more difficult time doing things like cooking, holding my son, breathing, walking, eating, staying awake, and falling asleep. You know, all the necessary things in life! What I am still very capable of doing is scrolling the internet for awesome meals. Although my stomach is getting smashed by the twins and is no longer able to hold normal sized meals, I can still pick out great meals and get excited about them. This is where my amazing, wonderful, awesome hubby comes into play. In addition to being Mr. Mom to our toddler Luke, cleaning, doing the grocery shopping, and even giving up some of his favorite things, Robert has been cooking a lot of the weeknight meals, which has been a huge help, and allows the twins and I to get some much needed rest after a long day of work. So a big thank you and I love you to my hubby. I promise I will make it up to you…after the chaos of the next 3 to 4 years!
So What’s On The Menu This Week:
- Easy one pot meal that was so delicious.
- I used chicken thighs but you can use chicken breast if you like (dark meat is supposed to be more flavorful but everyone has their preferences).
- This is a great one for the kids because who doesn’t like chicken and rice?
- Make sure to salt the chicken broth a bit for seasoning.
- No need for a side- this dish has everything.
- This was AWESOME and easy.
- As all beef bourguignon recipes, it requires about 3 or more hours to cook so this may not be the best for a weeknight meal.
- The prep is easy and straight-forward and most of the cooking time is in the oven.
- Make sure to season all ingredients very well.
- We served this on top of white rice.
- You can also serve with some French bread for dipping. Yummy!
- WARNING! WARNING! This is not my typical healthy weeknight meal.
- However, the twins were craving it and you just cannot say no to your babies before they are even out of the womb…can you?
- Well the twins have some excellent taste and this recipe was AMAZING and very easy.
- Again if you’re not a chicken thigh person, switch out for chicken breast.
- NO need for any sides. This has everything.
- Check out the blog Damn Delicious– I am loving her recipes and her blog.
- This was really good and also super easy.
- Love that it is a one pot meal.
- I liked the combination of feta and artichoke hearts.
- I served this with a side of rice pilaf.
Hope you enjoy these recipes. I am loving finding them, and then having my hubby make them for us! In fact, I can’t even remember the last time I repeated a meal since I am always trying out new ones for our blog. Happy cooking everyone!!!