Hi everyone! If you are new to this blog, and haven’t read what FF Cooking Club is all about, please refer back to my prior post, FF Cooking Club.
So for the past few months I have been organizing and designing the twin’s nursery which I officially purchased a few days ago. I have been looking forward to ordering everything and cannot believe I am far enough along in my pregnancy that I am actually creating their nursery. So exciting:) In designing and organizing their nursery, I got back into pinterest. When pinterest first came out, like everyone, I jumped on the band wagon, created all my boards, and started pinning away. Then the craze for me took a lull and I forgot about it. However, I am back on the pinterest craze and loving it not only for the nursery, but for food. I am finding all these amazing recipes and incredible blogs. There are so many awesome food blogs, talented cooks, and pinterest is a great way to find them. I have created a board “Recipes to Try” and it has seriously opened up my options for great weeknight meals. I loved these recipes and officially started following their food blogs. Enjoy and happy cooking.
So What’s On The Menu This Week?
- Loved this recipe
- It’s an easy one pot meal and absolutely delicious
- It is SO HEALTHY (all vegetables and chicken)
- I used boneless, skinless chicken thighs, but you use whatever you prefer (breast, whole chicken, skin on or skin off)
- No sides necessary- it has got it all
- My hubby and I loved this one
- Takes 15 minutes to make and it was delicious
- I like spice but tailored down a bit- I used a small teaspoon of schechuan sauce, and left out the red pepper flakes
- You can add as much or as little extra spice that you prefer
- I paired this with white rice! YUMMY!
- LOVED THIS ONE!
- I did not broil and remove the skin on the pepper- just one extra step on the weeknights that is not necessary. I simply chopped one pepper and added it to the rest of the ingredients.
- I also did not grill the chicken
- I created a pocket in the chicken, stuffed the chicken with the mixture, and baked it at 400 degrees fahrenheit for 25 minutes
- Delicious and easy
- I served this with a side of rice- you can also serve with couscous and mix some of the mixture for the chicken into the couscous! DELICIOUS!
- I have been on a couscous kick and love how you can add ingredients that you prefer
- Couscous is a great, healthy side and goes with everything
- I added boneless skinless chicken breast to this recipe and it was a delicious full meal
- I also used traditional couscous because that is what I had in my pantry and it was great, but definitely get the Israeli couscous if you have it
- Add whatever veggies you love and make the recipe your own
You must start using pinterest for great weeknight meals and recipes. There are so many different, amazing recipes and you can tailor them to your taste. For instance, if you want to view only healthy recipes, you can follow healthy eating boards and tons of healthy recipes will pop up on your home page. Have a great weekend and happy cooking everyone.