Hi everyone! I don’t know about you but I am getting super excited for the Fourth of July. I am obsessed with the holidays and any excuse for a theme, to celebrate, and be with family and friends is amazing in my book. So many people are hosting BBQ’s on the Fourth and it is a great holiday for good food, fun, and excitement. We can see the Fort Lauderdale fireworks display from our backyard which is always fun. As tradition, our family hosts The Fourth of July BBQ. Since having the twins, hosting has become a bit more challenging, so I LOVE to ask family and friends to bring something to the party. Today I am going to recommend my favorite “bring to the party foods” for everyone and hopefully you will chose one for your party. Lets get started;
So What’s On The Menu “Easy Bring To The Party Foods”:
- This is by far and away everyone’s favorite appetizer. In fact my brother in law, Matt, will not come to one of our parties unless these are being served.
- The preparation is tedious, so I like to make these the night before and then just pop them in the oven the day of the party.
- Serve with warmed up marinara sauce (buy already made to make it simple).
- This kitchen tool, the empanada press, made making the pockets a million times easier. It’s an awesome kitchen tool for not only these apps but for all empanada recipes.
- I have been making this for YEARS! It is one of my absolute favorites!
- I purchase the frozen peeled, deveined, tail off medium shrimp in a bag and defrost under warm (not hot) water. The recipe calls for the tails on but I definitely like it without the tails.
- It’s so easy and amazing!
- I serve this with small baquettes and crackers.
- You must have bruschetta
- The flavors are so simple and delicious
- The shrimp makes it a bit fancy
- This app is definitely a crowd pleaser
- I have been making these a lot for parties
- I think people love not having to make a side with the traditional BBQ
- It’s easy and who doesn’t love a twice baked potato
- Ree’s ingredient recommendations are perfect, but you can always play around and add what you like to the potatoes (that is part of the fun of this recipe)
- These are easy because you prepare them at home and just place them in the oven when you get to where you are going.
- EVERYONE loves a good twice baked potato
I hope everyone has a great holiday and enjoys the celebrations, the excitement of the fire works, and of course all our friends and family. Happy Birthday America:)